27.3.09

undertheinfluenceoflove

gadghioag.

so uh.. i can`t sleep. and i`m tryna find a way to stay up for the next.. 40 minutes, so i can watch inyuasha.. so um, i just decided to randomly write this drabble..

with that bein said; lemme say -- OMFG I LOVE BEING A GIRLFRIEND! like lmfao... i sooo love my bf... wow... ridic lmfao .. like i love jus.. layin next to him, gettin kisses, attention, lookin in his eyes.. talkin` about random shit, listenin to his new music, listenin` to his stories about 'the old country' LMFAOOO, sharin` my bed w/ him && feeln weird when i lay on his sidee [the right side, btw] lol... watchin` his reactions, mhm..god.. feenin` for that kidd yo, wrd... spazzin` out when it gets intense, just .. idk man, i love him omgosh <3 <3

cant noooobody else make me feel like this guy does yo, NOOOOBODY, so just.. don`t think you can. trust me; i deserve this shiid right herre yo..

i`m on this kinna denzelian high righ now, i needa take my ass to sleep nd prob wont remember writin this when i get up..=/ fshafuas

fucccck lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment