2.3.09

searching...

from investigating to searching, i`m discovering whats inside of you...
searching for those complexities and insecurities that drive us to each other..
to finish and complete what once was seemingly empty
to draw one and one together to make one = not two, not yet, not just yet..
first we have to get everything just right...
and in this time while we search for what makes us so perfectly in a sense, maybe perfection is too harsh, however it is fitting, it is donning something that is being strived for, something being achieved much like hearing whats wanted to be heard, like all the i love yous nd how much i want yous.. and how good that felt when you took me there...

i`m letting loose; i sigh..

searching what makes you you, what makes you so special, what makes you so...addictive...
what brings these smiles to my face, these cravings in the back of my mind, this fire in my touch, this arching in my back, this emotion from somewhere inside that makes me linger, hunger, thirst... quench and fulfill, that brings a smile to your face, that brings a goodbye kiss that lingers on my tongue and makes me lick my lips when you`re gone, that lulls me to sleep and touches the spot in which you slept nights before, damn...

you`re something that amazes me...
so there`s no need to search for anything else to do this for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment