27.3.09

stuck

hmm. i have a headache
but this aint heartbreak nah
a mistake yea
cause i wait too late hm
i cant open my mouth like
its wired shut like
that fence around the pen where the chickens cluck
and
its gettin late and
im gettin irate and
i cant tempt fate
but yo i love my mate
so don`t confuse that with hate
but this feeling on my back is a disastrous weight
and its ridic cause see this is the guy in which i wanna procreate..
and give him a daughter or a son..
quite sure he could be the one..
and these feelings are constantly on a rerun..
like real talk word up, really i do give a fuck..
and its fuckin with my mind like its giving me bad luck
and i got so much energy, honestly i`m gettin buck..
i`m twenty but sometimes i feel like a young buck..
this love shit be havin a nigga feelin stuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment