10.3.09

inside and out

the most sensational emotion is this ability you give me to press my hands so carefully along your sides, down to the front, along the plentiful rise that my hands can't stop tracing no matter what you're tryna hide..

really, i'm tryna dig deep all up in your insides.

i'm slightly fiending because i want you to get inside, not so hastily between my legs, first i need you to penetrate my mind and i'll be fine just knowing that you're beneath me, penetrate my heart first and i'll give you my all willingly, and there'll be no budging from the hold that you put on me, only real emotions and reactions shall come from me, because truthfully, you tempt me and make me nervous but i'm digging this chemistry...

i think this time i know what i'm doing, so if i fall, reach out and catch me.

i don't need no one else except you, me, a little time to stroke your mind and then, i'll be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment