22.4.09

undertheinfluenceof<3 pt4

i`m all smiles. :D :D :D
happy happy happy, his heartbeat is my favourite beat.
i rock to the instrumental of those hums and those moans
and those groans you know the ones that really turn me on
i like it he likes that i need a beat to go with this track
i probably can get my wanye on
insane on
like a ringtone i`ll be turned on
or you can silence me in the moment when i get loud
cause i`ll go on and i`ll go on and i`ll go on, and you`ll go on and on like that erykah badu song
wait hold on i heard that before well i think maybe ive seen you before
hm maybe in another life next lifetime somethin right
but you`re somethin nice and me im wifey and im kinda nice
i`m kinda the one thats that kinda type that keeps you up at night and that all your friends like :D

um

LMFAO yeah....

:D man i want a beat to go with that lemme go off the top my head with somethin else

im the one that makes all the wrongs right i`m keeshii not kee-shay
its not what you say what he say what she say its what i say
its my way
we can go my way all night and day
all day and night all through the night i can make you explode like dynomite
nd you can use that wayne lyric bout my piharana bite
but i`m not gettin explicit cause i`m not tht type
of girl
i am the type of girl that gets silly in the moment and can come off in a whirlwind
i can your toes curl but you already been
there
before
and if u wanna go some more we can go some more
we aint gotta front nope, just close the door

okay anyway..

lmfao. im fuckin STARVING, like omfg eaghaoghaoghaoghaogha last thing i ate was... a cookie at... like... ummm, roughly 11ish? or something? lol. DAMNIT TWITTER BE KILLIN ME WITH THESE LATE UPDATES SENT TO MY PHONE lmfao.

um, i`m rambling, [hence this being a drabble] cuz i dunno really what.. to write a note about but i been feelin` like i aint wrote a note in a while cuz i been tweetin my ASSS off -- follow me! [@gimmedunkaroos ] but i can say that....

i love my FB relationship status; lol. <3 <3 <3

soooo! ... okay. i`m planning for my our future. and.. right now, now we`re tryna get jobs. so we can move somewhere together. so we can save up for our kid in ... who should b here by.. summer 2012 lol. ahhh, its fricken refreshing omg. shoo i know what i want nd life is like.. i dont wanna say BORING exactly but i need a motivation to do somethin big nd i`m pretty sure havin a kid is gonna be so worth it when that time comes so i wanna prepare nd be ready cuz im ready lol

i`m [falsetto]ready!![/falsetto]

but real talk, in this little spot in the back of my mind about.. august '07 when i met him, never woulda imagined at the time those little thoughts you get when you want something and your mind goes on these tangents and sets these scenarios placing you somewhere with that person in the future would become a reality... damn i love him, and even then if i wasnt sure we`d be more than just -friends nd after losing his way not once but twice, coming back to me, baby you`re a keeper, you`re so fucking worth it, THE BEST, make it work for US because i DAMN sure got your back 100 % and i`m STANDING ON IT! i`m always here and will always love you. no one can ake that away, whatever i wanna do, you need, we want, we will GET, i will TRY, i will sacrifice, I WILL DO, because that`s what YOU got when YOU decided to give ME a chance and let ME prove myself to YOU, trust me, you`ve made a good choice in me.. <3

and i`m sure i made the right one with you...

1 comment:

  1. wtf how long we're you writing that all day
    damn keeshii!

    ReplyDelete