10.4.09

undertheinfluenceof<3 pt3

damn its only been since wed nd i miss him already.
he puts a smile on my face by sayin` nearly nothing..
just that cut of view towards my way when he`s about to go
makes me pout; makes my insides flutter without a doubt;
but he purses his lips, pulls me closer and doesn`t stop;
and in this embrace i trace my thoughts back down the scenic route
he`s just something i can`t part with or want to be without...

__________________

i`m anticipating the moment you arrive
when i smile, after a few seconds ill sigh
and inside
it happens every single time
i get those butterflies and your eyes gravitate to mines
this smile spreads slowly like fire like the one in your eyes
those browns light up and spark something natural in mines
nd i`m lovestoned, i think you know
oh yeah, you know...
i think this high you put me on is better when you put me on.
now its only been about an hour or two since we got up off the phone
and its something about you that makes me glad that for when we be alone
and we can go on and on and on about whatever turns us on and on and on and
we can rejoice and use our voices in a tone that speaks magnitudes
like an interlude to what we`re bout to do and
im glad that its you, baby its you, you`re the one and damn, you know what you do...

eep! i love him <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment