10.4.09

head

got a trick up my sleeve and a thought in my head
fingers directing me in directions that would often seem mislead
and with you, its funny cause we aint gotta even impress
with the way you got me its nothin more done or nothin less
and when it comes to you, i love that i can be a sloth with you
and when you`re up in rome boy you do as the romans do
gravitate to the bottom and ill stay up at the head
enjoy the head; have your body stiff like lead
i know all i wanna do is spread
but instead
i`m tryna get all in your head
and dont let my emotions be mislead
instead understand me or tears i`ll shed
and treat me like a thoroughbred and thrust full steam ahead
dont leave no word unsaid
or no touch embedded into what'll give me dread
cause my emotions will most likely drop dead
like the living dead
but i`ll get into bed, in love heels over head...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment