10.4.09

im still falln

i fell in love with you again last night
and when it came to the moment when it was fly or die, ride or die, wrong or right
you were reachin` the breaking point and we`d been at it all night
and that shit felt right, it felt madd good
gave me a vibe that i thought you never could
gave me these thoughts, i thought you never would
end up like this, got my legs shaking for you and all i got was a kiss
now you`re parting your lips, baby thats bliss
sweet on your tongue and makes you mend into me a hiss
see its on high, baby i`m high
when i`m around you i`m wondering why i`m not in the sky
you give me these feelings to act on while i`m in this mood
while i`m tryna get you in the nude
alright, i`ll stop being kinda rude, but you`re the kinda dude tht makes me
fall for you, over, over, thru the hoods we go back to the streets and the seat where our bodies go
we rest, i've done it already no need to impress,
sit back and lemme press my hands to your chest,
let me ride it out, lemme catch my breath,
lemme keep falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment