22.2.09

protect me..

i get it now.. this was all for my protection.
you don`t want to hurt anyone, but you`re so misdirected..
but when i`m with you, none of that affects me..
it`s nobody around.. just you and me.
to be in your presence gives me a insane sense of direction
the saying is true, i`m drawn to you..
the things you do, they seem so unlike you..
and i know its things you do because you don`t know what to do next,
and i know when it`s fucked up things will make you stress..
but i don`t want you to go through that, i just wanna help you out..
i wanna be that girl you need, the one you talk about..
we`re making progress.. i like it..
it`s cute, you`re learning..i`ll make you understand..
you need me, you`ll see -- i`ll make you a good man. <3
because I can.. and hopefully, they understand...
mhm.. yep. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment