11.2.09

coming up next is..

music; summer breeze -- isley brothers

well um, i need to like, change the layout. that weird lamb toting child is creeping me out. also, i think my biggest issue with this is gonna be exactly WHAT to put on here.

see, i know i have stuff that we do in class like warm-ups that i would like to type because eventually i`ll throw them away, so i need to get started on that.

until then however, what to do? i don`t know. I know i have like books to read and i`ll post up some stuff about how I feel about em -- i`ll do that tonight. but really when it comes down to it, i`m sure i`m gonna wind up with more than 40 entries before the midterm like we`re required to have, so yeah.

so.... anyway, i`m kinda bored. I know that I have this fiction idea in my head -- it`s vamp fiction, supernatural laced... i don`t know what i`m going to call it but i`ll be posting adds for it on here to get my whole writing schedule out of my system -- which i need to stick to a little more better but its so hard to concrete it LOL.

i`m in the process now of doing art.. out of boredom. At one time it was my major, but then I was like meh; omg -- i could not STAND six hour studio classes, like SERIOUSLY.

but i`m self taught, and i`m doing a self-portrait vexel... this is how far i`ve gotten in like, two hours ... it`s 83 layers so far..

but this is an old rendering, i`m pretty irked because i like ended up deleting the facial features from the jawline because I didn`t like how the colouring was turning out so I started over... :( now i`m on like, 63 layers.

i`m so totally about to go think up a title for this fiction, and i`ll be back with an introduction for it..


No comments:

Post a Comment